Biography: Doerthe Huth is a german writer, counselor and coach
about conscious living and working
- Studied German, Psychology and Computational Linguistics at university – (M.A.)
- naturopath of psychotherapy
- Psychological Counselor
- European Certificate of Psychotherapy (ECP)
- Gestalttherapy (IFG Düsseldorf)
- wingwave® Coach
- GTI Coaching
- trainings in mediation, art therapy, family therapy, creative writing …
- Teaching German as a foreign Language
- Linguist After graduation, workinged as a linguist at various clinics for five years
- Self-employed since 2001: writing books about the joy of life and coaching
- As a lecturer in Psychology / Psychological Counseling at various institutions, in particular at the Sanara College of Health Professions from 2003 to 2011
- Numerous publications in print and online magazines since 2001, books and audiobooks since 2003, including both textbooks on the joy of life as well as poems and stories. For an overview, see: Books.
Award and honorary title
- Residence scholarship in Soltau in february 2017
- European certificate of psychotherapy (ECP)
• “Love every moment” – Naturephoto exhibition at the Unperfekthaus Essen from April to September 2017.
• Photo exhibition “The lucky Beetle” from at “Art in the shop window” of the Stadtinfo Dorsten in October 2017.
Profile of Doerthe Huth on the German Wikipedia